A special cocktail containing hyaluronic acid, ruscosides, vitamin C and antioxidants able to improve microcirculation, cutaneous elasticity and drainage in the periocular area.
This treatment will brighten up the eye area and increase circulation. So you’ll achieve a more youthful and rested look.
- Hyaluronic acid: One of the fundamental components of the connective tissue which enables the skin to maintain its form.
- Rosemary extract: An antioxidant rich in phytolipids, useful for cutaneous repair.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): Strong antioxidant found naturally in the body and in many plants.
- Argireline: Reduce the depth of facial wrinkles caused by the contraction of facial muscles.
- Fermented papaya: With high carotenoid content that slows down the process of aging caused by free radicals.
- Chamomile extract: Anti-inflammatory and soothing action.
- Ruscus and blueberry extract: An excellent phlebotonic, increasing the venous tone and reducing the excessive permeability of capillaries.
- Vitamin C: Favors in the formation of collagen, hyaluronic acid and of intracellular substances. Gives protection from free radicals and strengthens cutaneous tissues.
Insulin syringe with a 32 G, 4 – 6 mm needle.
Superficial multipriking with pomphus of 0,05 ml per injection point.
Injection points distance: 0,5-1 cm
Use the product cold. Keep it in the fridge before treatment.
0,35-0,5 ml per periocular area (up to 0.7-1.0 ml per treatment)
2-4 treatments recommended. Follow up treatment after 6 months.
Problems around the eye area where Light Eyes can contribute to improvement:
- Swelling/bags above and below the eyes
- Dark circles – especially under the eyes
- Dry skin and small wrinkles prematurely appearing in early 30’s
- Loss of tissue elasticity
Swelling/ water retention under and above the eyes due to:
- Poor circulation in the areas
- Nutrition, too much salty food
- Blocked tear ducts/problems with sinuses
- Capillaries leaking fluid – stasis
We send 1-2 emails a week regarding courses and news. Subscribe to our newsletter here.